As PMI – A.T.P (Authorized Training Partner), we are authorized to award PDU (Professional Development Units) for our courses to PMP and PMI’s other credential holders, Our “PDU Courses for PMP and other certifications” are designed with specific needs of the certification holders in mind.
The PDU (Professional Development Unit) courses are designed with highest level of quality and they are part of our broader professional training categories.
Through our PDU courses, the trainee will learn a professional skill and as well will be awarded relevant PDUs that will be counted toward renewal of their PMP and/or other PMI certifications, in-line with PMI’s talent triangle.
These PDU courses are independent in nature and are regularly conducted, the following courses carry authorized PDUs for PMP and PMI’s other credential holders.
- Project Lifecycle Management (15 PDUs)
- Project Risk Management Exam Preparation Training (30 PDUs)
- Conflict Management (15 PDUs)
- Business Communications and Report Writing (15 PDUs)
- Proposal Writing (15 PDUs)
- Negotiating for Success (15 PDUs)
- Business Communications and Presentation Skills (15 PDUs)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI – ACP) Exam Preparation Training (20 PDUs)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) Training (20 PDUs)
The list will be updated on periodic basis, for registration and more information on PDU courses contact us through the following:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call/ Message us on WhatsApp +93-786-651-888
- Call us +93-20-251-252-1 // +93-20-251-252-0 —
- Visit our office during office hours (9 – 5 pm Saturday to Thursday)
Or drop us a message on our Facebook Page
Training Code: PDU Course – A
Dates: On Demand
Time: On Demand
Fee: Negotiable/ Dependent on the training