Project Report Writing & Business Communications Workshop
Business Communication is an integral part of today’s business and good report writing is considered to be one of the most sought after skills in an employee, according to many researches more than 80% of senior-level managers picked communication to be one of the top skills they look for in an employee. Our “Business Communications and Report Writing” training help today’s professional to hone their communications and report writing skills.
Report writing is a highly valued skill as well, we are all good in our jobs but cannot report it as required, which may hamper our growth and promotion in an organization.
Training Code: 04. Bus. Com – Report – A
Schedule: 12 – 14 September/ 2022
Duration: 2 – 5 PM
This course is designed to address the foundations of business communication and professionals skills of report writing and also conduct practical exercises for both subjects.
BARYA Consulting Services established in 2012, is privileged to be the first PMI® Authorized Training Provider (A.T.P) in Afghanistan (ID 4181), since 2015, and we are one of the first firms providing PMP® training in the country.
Our trainings are known for quality, high success rate and continued support, many of our Project Management Professional (PMP) exam preparation attendees have went on to successfully cleared the actual PMP exam in the first attempt.
We honored that a considerable number of the current PMP certified professionals in the country are attendees, mentees and/or graduates of our PMP exam preparation trainings.
Learning Objectives/What you’ll Learn;
- Foundation of Business Communication.
- Identifying your Audience/Stakeholders.
- Why Communication Matters/Importance for Business.
- Identifying Key Communication Problems
- The Report Writing Process.
- Effective Data Collection/Research For Report Writing.
- Affinity Diagram/Brain Storming.
- Drafting Reports.
- Delphi Technique.
- Incorporating Feedback.
- Writing Effective Executive Summary.
- Incorporating Graphics Design/Presentation of your Reports.
- A lot more with Practical Assignments and Class/Group Works.
PDUs (Professional Development Units)
The training participants will be awarded 15 PDUs for their PMP and other PMI’s professional certificates in alignment with PMI talent triangle.
Who should attend:
This training is for anyone who wants take next step for his/her professional growth and want to take bigger and more critical assignments.
Mr. Qudratullah Hiwadpal has a Master’s level education in Management and Information Technology, he is a PMI® vetted PMP instructor, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™) with more than 23 years of professional experience in Business Communications, Negotiations, Leadership and Strategic Development and Project Management. He is the author of four books and extensively writes on change, technology and leadership in his blog (www.hiwadpal.com) and is considered to be one of the leading figures on business communications and negotiations in the country
- Please fill the Registration Form here
- Write to us at email@example.com —
- Call us or Message us on (WhatsApp +93-786-651-888)
- Call us – Phone +93-744 713 700 // +93 786 651 888 —
- Visit our office during office hours (9 – 5 pm Saturday to Thursday)
Or Contact us through our Facebook Page here