Negotiating for Success
Negotiation is one of the most important skills required for professional and personal lives. We need to negotiate whether we are purchasing groceries or making a big business deal. The difference between success and failure or between getting a good deal and leaving money on the table is in your “negotiating for success” negotiation skills.
BARYA Consulting Services established in 2012, is privileged to be the first PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) in Afghanistan (ID 4181), since 2015, and also first PMI® Authorized Training Provider (A.T.P) in the country under new partnership program with PMI since 2020, We are one of the first firms providing PMP® training in Afghanistan.
In this 15 hours training program, we will teach you on all aspects of negotiation, from preparing for negotiate to getting to know the other party and closing the deal. In between there will be practical exercises and lots of tools and techniques to help you prepare for the next big deal.
Training Code: 04.Bus. Com – Negotiation
Dates: July 03 – 07/2021
Time: 3 – 6 pm
Fee: 150 USD
Duration: 15 hours
This course will mainly strengthen the leadership skills of the project manager, but Strategic and technical project management issues will also be discussed, the following aspects of negotiations will be learned.
- Prepare for your Negotiation
- Seven Questions Checklist
- Dispute Resolution Processes
- Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreement – BATNA
- Zone of Potential Agreement – ZOPA
- Getting to know the other side
- Understanding your power in negotiation
- Psychological Tools and Avoiding Traps
- Closing a deal and creating an agreement/ Contract
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Practical Exercises on Negotiations
PDUs (Professional Development Units)
15 PDUs will be awarded to PMP and PMI’s other professional certification holders according to PMI’s talent triangle.
Who should attend:
This training is for anyone who thinks good negotiation skills can help her or him in his or her professional or personal life.
Mr. Qudratullah Hiwadpal has a Master’s level education in Management and Information Technology, he is a PMI® vetted PMP instructor, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™) with more than 23 years of professional experience in Negotiations, Leadership and Strategic Development and Project Management. He is the author of four books and extensively writes on change, technology and leadership in his blog (www.hiwadpal.com) and is considered to be one of the leading figures on business communications and negotiations in the country.
- Please fill the Registration Form here
- Write to us at email@example.com —
- Call us or Message us on (WhatsApp +93-786-651-888)
- Call us – Phone +93-20-251-252-1 // +93-20-251-252-0 —
- Visit our office during office hours (9 – 5 pm Saturday to Thursday)
Or Contact us through our Facebook Page here