Negotiating for Success
Negotiation is one of the most important skills required for professional and personal lives. We need to negotiate whether we are purchasing groceries or making a big business deal. The difference between success and failure or between getting a good deal and leaving money on the table is in your “negotiating for success” negotiation skills.
BARYA Consulting Services is privileged to be the FIRST and ONLY PMI® Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P) (ID 4181) in Afghanistan under the PMI’s new training program since 2020, and PMI’s first Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) in the country since 2015; we have been in service since 2012, and providing PMP Exam Preparation training since 2013.
In this training program, we will teach you on all aspects of negotiation, from preparing for negotiate to getting to know the other party and closing the deal. In between there will be practical exercises and lots of tools and techniques to help you prepare for the next big deal.
Training Code: 04.Bus. Com – Negotiation
Dates: May 30/31/ – 1st June
Time: 2 – 5 pm
This course will mainly strengthen the leadership skills of the project manager, but Strategic and technical project management issues will also be discussed, the following aspects of negotiations will be learned.
- Prepare for your Negotiation
- Seven Questions Checklist
- Dispute Resolution Processes
- Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreement – BATNA
- Zone of Potential Agreement – ZOPA
- Getting to know the other side
- Understanding your power in negotiation
- Psychological Tools and Avoiding Traps
- Closing a deal and creating an agreement/ Contract
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Practical Exercises on Negotiations
PDUs (Professional Development Units)
15 PDUs will be awarded to PMP and PMI’s other professional certification holders according to PMI’s talent triangle.
Who should attend:
This training is for anyone who thinks good negotiation skills can help her or him in his or her professional or personal life.
Mr. Qudratullah Hiwadpal is PMP® certified, PMI® vetted PMP® instructor, with Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master’s in Science (IT), with more 24 years of professional experience in leading some of the most complex national and international projects. He is Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™), Certified SCRUM and AGILE Practitioner and Trainer. He has authored Four books on technology, leadership and management; He also maintains a personal blog (www.hiwadpal.com), on similar topics & is considered one of the leading figures on business communications and negotiations in the country.
- Please fill the Registration Form here
- Write to us at email@example.com —
- Call us or Message us on (WhatsApp +93-786-651-888)
- Call us – Phone +93-744-713-700
- Visit our office during office hours (9 – 5 pm Saturday to Thursday)
Or Contact us through our Facebook or LinkedIn Company Pages