Project Life-Cycle Management Training:
BARYA Consulting Services is privileged to be the first PMI® Authorized Training Provider (A.T.P) (ID 4181) in Afghanistan under the PMI’s new training program since 2020, we are also the first Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) in the country since since 2015, we are providing PMP Exam Preparation and other project management training since 2013.
Project Life-Cycle Management is a 15 hours training program for Project Management professionals. It introduces the participants to the five stages/ process groups so that the participants get an idea of what project management is. This course is helpful in building your career in project management and help the participants to manage their projects successfully.
Module 1: Introduction to Project Management
- What is a Project & Project Life-Cycle Management?
- Project & Stakeholders Identification
Module 2: The Project Initiation
- Project Initiation & Determining Project Goals
- Determining Project Specifications & Assumption
- Completing the Project Definition Document
Module 3: The Project Planning
- Project Planning & Scope of Work
- Creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Project Scheduling & Activity List
- Project Costing & Costing
- Schedule/ Cost/ Resources Estimation Methods
Module 4: Implementing the Project Plan/ Execution
- Implementing Project Plan
- Quality Control and Assurance Measures
- Project Risks &Assumptions Management
- Implementation Stage: Project Management Areas
Module 5: The Monitoring and Controlling of the Project
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Progress
- Project Change Management/ Theory of Change
- Budgetary and Schedule Control Measures
- Earned Value Management (EVM) Methodology
Module 6: The Project Closure/ Closing
- Handover & Acceptance of Deliverables
- Releasing Resources/ Teams
- Project Documentation/ Lessons Learned/ Reporting
Who Should Apply?
This course is specifically designed for not-for-profit/ NGOs sector, where the projects are mainly focused on Humanitarian and Development Assistance. The course has proven useful for NGOs Project Managers, Project Officers and others are directly or indirectly involved in project management.
How to get registered?
> Please Fill the Registration Form Here
> Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
> Call or Message us on (WhatsApp +93-786-651-888)
> Call us Phone +93-744-713-700
> Visit our office during office hours (9 – 5 pm Saturday – Thursday)
Contact us through our Facebook Page here
About the Instructor
Mr. Qudratullah Hiwadpal is PMP® certified, PMI® vetted PMP® instructor, with Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master’s in Science (IT), with more 24 years of professional experience in leading some of the most complex national and international projects. He is Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™), Certified SCRUM and AGILE Practitioner and Trainer. He has authored Four books on technology, leadership, management and change, and also maintains a personal blog (www.hiwadpal.com), on similar topics.
Training Code: 05. Proj. LifeCyle Mngmnt
Time: 2 – 5 pm (15 Hours)