Effective proposals play a crucial role in your successful project bidding and implementation, the winning proposals remove ambiguities from the project work and set clear achievable objectives.
Proposals are written through a defined methodology and an end in mind, it starts with researching on the need/problem we are trying to address and moves towards solution design and implementation methodology, we also need to identify required resources and think about sustainability and long term impact of the project.
This course will take you through every step of the proposal development and discusses the best practices and also identifies the differences between for profit and not-for-profit proposals.
Training Code: 01-PM-Proposal Writing
Dates: 15, 16, 17 August / 2022
Time: 2:00 – 5:30 pm
Fee: 7,500 AFN
Discount for group registration
- Why do we need to write a proposals
- Identifying the Need/Problem
- Analyzing RFPs (Request for proposals)
- How to write effective organizational background
- Understanding your Donor
- Who are your beneficiaries, why they should fund you
- Why you are addressing this problem
- Project Description
- Proposal Structure
- Writing Effective Executive Summary
- Budgeting – Financial breakdown
- Scheduling – sequencing activities; and
- How to monitory your progress – Brief on M&Es
- Practical work on Proposal Development
Who should attend?
This course is for proposal writers and medium to senior level officials who have a long term goal for their organizations and wants to design projects to convert that goal into a reality.
- Please fill the Registration Form here
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on (WhatsApp +93-786-651-888) // +93-744-700-713
- Visit our office during office hours (9 – 5 pm Saturday to Thursday)
Contact us through our Facebook Page here