About the Instructor:
Mr. Qudratullah Hiwadpal has a Master’s level education in Management and Information Technology, PMI® member and PMP® certified, and has 17 years of professional experience in Project Management. Mr. Hiwadpal has managed many large-scale projects and in his previous position, he was one of the project managers for Electronic National ID Afghanistan. For further details, you may visit his LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/hiwadpal
BARYA Consulting Services is privileged to be the first PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) in Afghanistan (ID 4181), the only Authorized Training Provider (A.T.P) for VMedu, and one of the first institute providing PMP® training in Afghanistan.
PMI’s® Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
Our PMP® Preparation course is best combination of in-off class combination, where we combine physical class training with the best online material, every participant is entitled to access our best of the industry training material both in class and on-the-go through their mobile devices.
We are partnering with global leaders in online PMP training and provide 3 months’ online access to PMP® preparation material including but not limited to mockup exams, glossary, explanations to questions, learning assessments, and many others.
Course Fee and Dates
Training Code: 01-PM-PMP-C
Fee: 650 USD
Duration: One Full Week
- 70 hours of extensive Project Management education; (30 in-class + 40 Online) 30 hours in-class training, with 40 hours of mockup-exams, glossary, assessments, and others, which is accessible through a smartphone, tablet, laptop for 3 months.
- Four Full PMP mockup online exams, and Ten online knowledge areas tests, with explanations
- Assessment at the end of each knowledge area.
- Recommendation on study material. The course is based on PMBOK® Guide 6th edition.
- Course Completion certificate.
- Fulfills the 35 contact hours’ requirements of the PMP® Exam.
How to get registered?
Please write to us at email@example.com or download the registration form from www.barya.af or visit our office during working hours.