Forecasting your human resource needs, identifying the most suitable candidates and clarifying your expectations are among the keys to successful management. In this 3-days training workshop we will look into workforce planning and effective hiring practices and performance management implementation.
We will also look into disciplining employee, which has s direct affect on employee moral and
Day 1 – Workforce Planning and Effective Hiring
• Workforce Planning
• Job Analysis and Performance Profiles
• Employee Recruitment Model
• Selection Tools
• Should be able to describe what is workforce planning and how it helps organization
meet its objectives.
• Should be able to develop a job description and performance profiles.
• Should be able to differentiate between job description and performance profile.
• Should be able to apply the “Employee Recruitment Model” to enhance organizational
• Should be able to recognize the importance and effectiveness of different selection
• Should be able to describe different HR metrics.
• Should be able to calculate the turnover rate for whole organization or different job
Day 2 – Performance Management Implementation
• Advantages of Performance Management Implementation
• Why manage performance rather than only appraise it?
• Different approaches to measurement of performance.
• Linking individual development plan to performance objectives.
• Determining Individual Objectives and how to make them SMART.
• How to write a review and deliver it.
• Common rating errors you need to be aware of.
• Should be able to differentiate between managing performance and appraising
• Should be able to recognize the importance of properly implemented performance
• Should be able to explain different measurement approaches.
• Should be able to develop smart performance objectives.
• Should be able to list common rating errors.
• Should be able to describe the steps and conditions required to write a better review.
• Should be able to link the individual development plan to performance objectives.
Day 3 – Details of Progressive Disciplinary Process
• Reasons for a having a disciplinary process.
• Classifying Infractions
• Disciplinary Levels
• Five Elements of a Due Process
• Key Sections of a Disciplinary Notice
• Presentation of Disciplinary Notice
• Should be able to describe what is disciplinary system and why we call is progressive.
• Should be able to differentiate between different types of infractions and be able to
• Should be able to explain different disciplinary levels.
• Should be able to list the elements of due process and write disciplinary notes in light of
• Should be able to explain the key sections of a disciplinary notice.
• Should be able to recognize the importance of involving employee from the very
beginning of the process.
Should be able to list and discuss the important conditions required for presenting the
Who should attend?
This training workshop has been designed for HR generalists and managers who would want
learn more about the benefits of workforce planning, properly managing the recruitment
function, clarifying performance expectations to employees and holding them accountable.
How to get registered?
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the registration form from www.barya.af
or visit our office during working hours.
BARYA offers this training for your organization as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customized for your organizations’ specific needs. To discuss this, please contact us through the below addresses.
Phone: +93 744 713 700 || +93 (0) 20 251 252 1 || Email: email@example.com || www.barya.af