BARYA Consulting Services is privileged to be the first PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) in Afghanistan (ID 4181), and one of the first institute providing PMP® training in Afghanistan.
CAPM is recognized to be one of the best certificate for entry level project managers or
those who are looking to manage large projects in the near future.
CAPM provides foundational knowledge on all important aspects of project manager as well as provides a distinctive edge to certificate holder for further promotion and helps him/her understand the global project management language/ terminology.
Who Should Apply?
If you are fresh graduate or looking for a successful future in project management or want to
understand the global professional terminology, then CAPM is the best certificate for you.
- 55 Hours of extensive education (25 hours in class, 25 hours of online learning)
- FOUR CAPM exams, videos, glossories and other online learning material
- Recommendation on study material; course is based on PMBOK 6th edition, Course Completion certificate
- Fullfills, the 23 contact hours’ requirements of the CAPM Exam.
- Assistance with Exam Application.
About the Instructor:
Mr. Qudratullah Hiwadpal has Master level education in Management and Information Technology, PMI® member and PMP® certified and has 17 years of professional experience in Project Management. Mr. Hiwadpal has managed many large-scale projects and in his previous position he was one of the project managers for Electronic National ID Afghanistan. For further details you may visit his LinkedIn profile at Here
How to get registered?
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the registration form from www.barya.af or visit our office during working hours.